- Stay in a Spacious Suite with all the amenities of home, rather than a Small Hotel Room.
- FREE Continental Breakfast.
- FREE Reserved Parking.
- FREE Guest Laundry.
- FREE Internet Access.
- No Resort Fees! Many resorts & hotels will charge you a daily "resort fee" in addition to the room rate and daily parking fees.
- FREE Use of In-room Computer with internet access.
- FREE Kayak Rental for Two (with 5 night or longer stay).
- FREE Use of Beach Chairs.
- FREE Kauai information on WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO GO and where the BEST RESTAURANTS are - ask staff for information at breakfast.
- Stay in an exclusive Boutique Inn that's off the beaten path, rather then a busy hotel in town.
- SAVE on dining out! All of our suites have either a full kitchen or kitchenette. Kitchens include stove top cooking & large fridge, while kitchenettes have no stove top & small fridges. Both have microwaves, coffee makers, tea kettles, toasters, blenders and all dishes supplied.
- Very central location: 15 minutes from the airport; 1 hour to the North, South, and West Shores; and a short 10 minute drive to Kapaa town and it's restaurants & beaches.
- Fruit Trees on property: Pick & eat when in season, if you like.
- NEW Large Flatscreen TVs with DVD players and Cable TV:
FREE in-room DVD movie libraries of over 100 films to watch (each suite), in addition to many Cable TV channels.
- Tsunami Safe: The Kauai Country Inn is located about 5 miles away from the ocean at an altitude of nearly 500 feet, and therefore guests won't have to evacuate in the very rare event of a Pacific Tsunami Warning. In the last Tsunami Warning (2011 Japan Tsunami), all of the hotels along the ocean had to evacuate their guests, most of which had to spend the night in public shelters. In contrast, guests of the Kauai Country Inn comfortably stayed in their suites relaxing, waiting out the warning.
- Beatles Fans take note: We house the ONLY private BEATLES MUSEUM in the United States.
Private tours are given by appointment to guests of the Kauai Country Inn only.
- Frommer's Travel Guides recommend: "Book this place!" read the review
We're also the "Author's Choice" in the Lonely Planet Travel Guide Kauai.
- Support a small family owned business. Did you know that travel sites like Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, and Orbitz (to mention a few) selling thousands of hotel and B&B rooms, get a 30% commission from participating hotels? This drives up prices, so Always Book Directly!